Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Sketch Challenge...

Woo-hoo! It's time for a new sketch. Are you ready?

Here is the March Sketch Challenge, with this month's sketch having been designed by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen (other wise known as Jules - me!). Hope you like it!

Annette Gearside

Erin Reed

Juanna Sia

Kim Kendall

Michelle Wallace

Nicole Knopke

How absolutely amazing are all these layouts? I think my Design Team has outdone themselves yet again. I know they try extremely hard every month to bring you some fabulous inspiration.
So, are you up for the challenge and a little fun?
The challenge will close at 11:59pm on the 31st March 2012.
Please send your completed layouts to scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com
The winner will be announced early April, and will receive a RAK of goodies
(I will try and post a photo soon).

3 comments:

pam casey said...

Hi Jules Mine is finished and emailed to you last Thursday Thank you -great challenge. Pam Casey

Gillian said...

mine's done and emailed to you Jules

Nicole Doiron said...

Just because i don't know if my email arrived safe and sound, here is a link to my blog post featuring my layout inspired by the March sketch.

http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.ca/2012/03/winter-fun-sketch-fun.html